Yes. If the exception does not pose a safety hazard, transit agencies must make reasonable accommodations so individuals with disabilities can use their services. For instance, requesting pick-up in the driveway vs. the curb.


  • Explain your request in advance.
  • You may be required to fill out a reasonable accommodation request form. Your transit agency’s ADA Coordinator can assist.
  • If your request is denied, without an explanation, you can call DRM.