OCBS Demand Response TransportationOtsego County Bus System
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Call 989-732-6224 ext.#1, between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday to schedule your ride.
- Passengers can schedule their rides up to 5 days in advance of the day they need transportation.
- If passengers are calling to set up a ride for that present day, they should try to give as much notice as possible to ensure dispatch can coordinate and have a bus available. Two-hour notice is normally sufficient.
- OCBS will also schedule a return ride home if the passenger would like to do that at the same time they schedule their pick-up.
- Passengers should inform dispatch if they have a specific time they need to be at an appointment.
To set up a ride for Saturday Bus service, you must call dispatch at 989-732-6224 ext. #1 between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Friday, the day before to set up your trip. If Friday is a Holiday or Closure day due to weather conditions, you can call on Thursday to set up Saturday rides.
More Important Details
Door-to-door demand response transportation in all of Otsego County
General Passengers (under 60 years old): $4.00
- Seniors (60+) and Persons with Disabilities: $2.00
- Head Start/Pre-School Students: $2.00
- Kindergarten – College Students: $3.00
Accessibility & Eligibility
Paratransit/Reduced Fare Eligibility
This service does not have complementary paratransit because it is a door-to-door service, not fixed route. Lift-equipped vehicles are available for wheelchair and other mobility use riders.
Reduced fare rates are accepted for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities. Call OCBS for more information about how to qualify for reduced fare eligibility.
Phone: 989-732-6224, ext. 1
Transit Service Accessibility
This is a curb-to-curb service and lift-equipped vehicles are available for wheelchair and other mobility equipment user riders. This service is accessible to individuals with disabilities as well as open to the general public.